We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT WE COLLECT –
We may collect the following information:
- Demographic information such as preferences, location, age and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
How we use collected information-
Feederbus may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To Improve Customer Service: Information You Provide Helps Us Respond To Your Customer Service Requests And Support Needs More Efficiently.
- To Personalize User Experience: We May Use Information In The Aggregate To Understand How Our Users As A Group Use The Services And Resources Provided On Our Site.
- To Improve Our Site: We May Use Feedback You Provide To Improve Our Products And Services.
- To Run A Promotion, Contest, Survey Or Other Site Feature: To Send Users Information They Agreed To Receive About Topics We Think Will Be Of Interest To Them.
Is Information About Me Secure?
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to help prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your feederbus Account.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using techniques reasonably designed to secure the information. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
How Can I Delete My Account?
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your Account, any information you provided will no longer be accessible via your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
What If I Have Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: 18-02-2016